10 Best Hair Clippers | November 2016
We spent 29 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top selections for this wiki. Whether you enjoy saving money by cutting your family’s hair yourself or need a versatile trimmer to take care of your manscaping, check out these hair clippers. We’ve included models durable enough for use by a professional stylist as well as small and portable models great for travel. Click here to see our #1 pickon Amazon.
Overall Rank: 5
SEE IT NOW
Overall Rank: 1
SEE IT NOW
Overall Rank: 2
SEE IT NOW
The Pure Enrichment TRYM II has a super slim design that has a small footprint on your counter, so it’s great for small bathrooms. If your look requires a lot of maintenance, this is great for edging hairlines and mustaches.
The Remington HC-5550 comes with a USB cable and can be plugged directly into your laptop for charging, making it the ultimate travel clipper. It’s also housed in titanium, which reduces vibration in your hand.
- great clipper for chest shaving
- blades are easy to swap out
- protective head is flimsy
- best model for manscaping
- cutter head is easy to clean
- no battery life indicator
The Wahl 8470-500 is a great tool for barbers and non-professionals, as it features a lightweight construction, but is very powerful. Plus, it won’t get so hot in your hand after prolonged use that you have to put it down.
- slices through coarse hair like butter
- 8 colored guiding attachments included
- will rust if you don’t maintain them
The Philips Norelco DIY has a 180-degree rotating head, self-sharpening blades, and 14 built-in length settings, making it quite the versatile tool. It also comes with a head shaving attachment that delivers a close cut.
- fully charges in one hour
- very easy to wash clean
- battery light indicator is hard to see
The Riwa 760A features a sensor that adjusts the speed and strength of the clipper to different types of hair. It also comes with eight combs to help you style your hair and two smaller ones for your left and right ears.
- runs for 120 minutes per charge
- display screen shows battery life
- cordless for extra portability
The Equinox International Professional is an affordable kit that has everything you need to perfectly maintain your hair and beard. It includes styling scissors, just like your barber has, and blades that stay sharp.
- motor runs very quietly
- never leaves a rash or stubble
- comes with a protective cover
- comes with lubricating oil
- smooth and powerful motor
- cuts through dry and wet hair with ease