Hair fashion changes like the weather: shoulder bobs, braids, waist-long hair extensions, short layers, or super straight cuts. We can hardly predict what you can expect next month, not to say next year. However, we all want our hair to grow as fast as possible!
Here are the five most effective ways to grow hair in just two weeks. Gives me a thumbs-up in a case you are going to try at least one of these simple techniques!
Wash your hair the right way 0:37
Choose the right hair brush 2:15
Avoid hair styling tools 3:05
Use a homemade oil treatment 3:40
It’s all about vitamins 4:31
#haircare #healthyhair #hairgrowth
– The basis for healthy and quick hair growth is the way you treat your hair at home. Brushing is not enough, let’s dig a little deeper. Everything you do to wash, brush and style your hair influences its growth. A wrong type of shampoo or a pointy hair brush may slow the growing process.
– To prevent hair from falling off, you should cool down the hair pores first. The best way to do it is to rinse your clean hair with a blast of cold water. The closed pores are far less vulnerable. This simple step can make a huge difference.
– Brushing your hair helps stimulate the scalp, increases blood flow in the skin layers and encourages hair growth. Our choice is a natural bristle hairbrush! It feels good for your skin and banishes almost all tangles without any damage.
– Too much styling damages the hair structure by dehydrating it. Be rational and spend a couple of extra seconds to apply a few quick sprays of your favorite heat protector before styling. Another good idea is to create beautiful beachy waves, no heat tools necessary. You can rock this carefree hairstyle regardless of the weather outside.
– Carefully apply the oil on your scalp with your fingers. It will increase the blood flow to your scalp, nourish the skin with natural elements and hydrate it. Also, you can slightly massage the oil into the skin. Leave it for 10 minutes, then shampoo and condition like normal. Your hair will thank you for that coconut elixir!
– Keep in mind that your body requires many essential vitamins and nutritional elements to create new hair. Eating nutrient-rich foods is the excellent thing for growing healthy hair.
Good sources of protein are red meat and poultry, eggs, whole grains. Yogurt is high in protein too. Another building element of hair is biotin. Take it in a supplement, or you can eat foods that contain it, like almonds, peanuts, eggs, cheese, liver, salmon, and avocado.
– Also, consume oranges and grapefruits, kiwis, strawberries, tomatoes and red peppers. An antioxidant, Vitamin C helps your body produce collagen. So be sure to start your morning breakfast with a glass of orange juice! And you can also take the supplements, but to make sure that you take the right amounts and types, better check in with your doctor.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: