How to make your hair grow? According to science, hair grows between 0.3 to 0.5 mm per day, 1 to 1.5 cm a month and 12 to 15 cm a year. Hair also takes credit for being the second fastest growing tissue in the body. But still, we all face one problem or another regarding our hair.
“Once I had beautiful, healthy hair, but now it doesn’t grow, falls out, and looks damaged…” Does this situation ring a bell with you? We want to share a hair repair story with you. We hope that it’ll help those who want their hair to become healthy again. But keep in mind that this process isn’t about miracles. It’s about constant work and everyday care.
Other videos you might like:
10 Simple Tips That Will Make Your Hair Grow Faster https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfT2llyUePk&
Never Sleep With Wet Hair: 10 Reasons Why https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jjciFbAzyU&
9 Tips to Keep Hair Clean and Voluminous Longer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hkk7MPl1iRI&
The secret to getting gorgeous thick hair 1:12
My own research 2:02
How to make the hair oil 3:39
How often you should use it 5:29
What you should to avoid to keep your hair healthy 6:25
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– A couple months ago, a friend told me about a hair routine she was doing that would change my life forever. The secret to getting gorgeous thick hair, according to her, was by using Aloe vera oil.
– All the articles I read online did say that Aloe vera is really great for hair growth! Apparently, when you massage it into your scalp, it increases blood flow there, and this is what stimulates hair growth.
– Basically, the most important thing I found out during my research is that healthy hair growth starts with a healthy scalp, and that’s exactly what Aloe vera can do for you.
– Get your hands on an Aloe vera leaf. You can usually find them at most health food stores. Make sure you wash any dirt off of it really well.
– Then, cut it into a bunch of little squares. Just go down the leaf making slices about 2-fingers-width apart.
– Next, put the Aloe vera cubes into a bowl along with some coconut oil. Heat it all up together by placing this bowl into a pot of hot water.
– After letting the mixture cool off, pour it through a strainer into a different bowl so that you’re left with just that yummy oily goodness!
– Then, all you have to do is massage this oil into your scalp. Really focus it at the roots of your hair. Once it’s done stewing in your hair, you can just hop in the shower and wash the oil out with your regular shampoo.
– At around Day 45, my hair was definitely shinier and thicker. And just after the 3-month mark, like, Day 95, my hair was visibly longer! I’m talking, a lot longer!
– Definitely don’t aggressively rub your hair with a towel – that just damages the follicles and breaks your strands, which is what frizz and split ends are, by the way.
– Hair ties and clips just break the strands, which is what causes fly-aways and the dreaded thinning hair!
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: